A dumb Canucks fan started chirping at me of the bus today for wearing a Devils jersey. It went something like this:
Canucks fan: New Jersey!?
Me: Hell yeah!
Canucks fan: New Jersey isn't good and their goalie is retired
Me: What are you talking about? He was playing just a few hours ago
Canucks fan's friend: He's right. Brodeur isn't retired
Canucks fan: Who's side are you on?
*5 minutes later*
Canucks fan: New Jersey sucks. They haven't been good for a long time.
Me: They just won three games in a row... I'm a Canucks fan too; if it makes you feel any better
Canucks fan: Then why aren't you wearing a Canucks jersey? You're in the wrong city!
Me: I can't wear two jerseys at once
*Random guy interrupts*
Random guy: I'm a Canucks fan too, but how many cups have the Canucks won? *Makes a zero gesture with his hand* If you're going to be a smartass; be smart, not just an ass
Best bus ride ever.