O Outlaw66 Rookie Joined Jan 21, 2013 Messages 40 Jan 24, 2013 #1 My favorite channels are Vsauce, periodic videos, minute physics, AmazingLife247, and AmazingFilms247. Anyone got other suggestions? . Gaming, education, entertainment, ect. they all apply!
My favorite channels are Vsauce, periodic videos, minute physics, AmazingLife247, and AmazingFilms247. Anyone got other suggestions? . Gaming, education, entertainment, ect. they all apply!
Ledzo EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Jul 3, 2011 Messages 5,174 Jan 24, 2013 #3 Subscribe and watch mine : Billy Holy
C Caped_Sensei EGO Addict Joined Sep 29, 2010 Messages 1,383 Jan 24, 2013 #4 Niichts, hes really awesome, and you can watch his videos for hours
O Outlaw66 Rookie Joined Jan 21, 2013 Messages 40 Jan 24, 2013 #5 Borokov said: Subscribe and watch mine : Billy Holy Click to expand... I can't find it. Post a link if you can and I will.
Borokov said: Subscribe and watch mine : Billy Holy Click to expand... I can't find it. Post a link if you can and I will.
S Shiznoe EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 5,903 Jan 24, 2013 #6 Me! Youtube: Shiznoe Last edited: Jan 24, 2013