N Nuclear Cowboy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2010 Messages 2,537 Jan 31, 2013 #25 Thanks everyone!
Lungbuster Procaffeinator Joined Feb 21, 2009 Messages 3,370 Jan 31, 2013 #27 Spartacus_Legolas said: p.s. Is that a 'Brotherhood of NOD' I see Lung? Click to expand... But of course.
Spartacus_Legolas said: p.s. Is that a 'Brotherhood of NOD' I see Lung? Click to expand... But of course.
S!ck Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Jun 5, 2009 Messages 2,140 Jan 31, 2013 #28 Grats Nuke! I'm sure you will do a great job in your new role!!
C Chuck Norris Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 10, 2011 Messages 2,881 Jan 31, 2013 #29 Congrats.... Radioactive Rancher!!
T Teddy - INACTIVE Famous Joined Oct 29, 2008 Messages 472 Feb 1, 2013 #34 Nice Nuke! Congratulations!
G Greenlight Terror EGO Zealot Joined Jul 24, 2007 Messages 1,749 Feb 1, 2013 #35 Congrats man! You deserve it!
T tucknrole Thread Junky Joined Apr 10, 2007 Messages 781 Feb 3, 2013 #37 I honestly don't remember if I already said congrats or not, but just to be safe, I'ma say it anyway. Grats Nuke.
I honestly don't remember if I already said congrats or not, but just to be safe, I'ma say it anyway. Grats Nuke.
F FLYING DUTCHMAN EGO Addict =(e)= Joined Feb 3, 2008 Messages 1,372 Feb 3, 2013 #38 congrats! well deserved!
N Nuclear Cowboy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2010 Messages 2,537 Feb 4, 2013 #40 Nice pic in your sig, Ill.