Would you Rather do......

Buck becouse Blazing Heat is my house leader :P

Would you rather drink a cola or a fanta?
 
hmm...normaly i mix it together..but so....coke

would you rather watch Bleach oder Naruto??
(a question for the anime fans out there...but everyone else can also choose)
 
Naruto hehe (dont know the other

would you rather se BH's but or Rasmus but. NO ONE OF THEM I ALOUD TO ANSWER
 
British.

Would you rather be a famous soccer player or a famous music player?
 
mhh....thats tricky...i love 2 play football (soccer for ya yanks)...but i also love 2 play my guitar....duno...football.....guitar(music)....argh!! *throws coin in the air* head..ok...football (soccer for yanks)

would you rather pay slayer to get promoted (or another one who does it) or would you rather wait and do stuff??
 
[quote1212440102=Kris [DAM]]
Erm. BH's? I don't know.
[/quote1212440102]

Knew you had a thing for me. I'm free this saturday, wanna hook up? :D Heh he...ok..that was bad :O

Anyways...answer is...from HL to Council..I need to bribe :D

Would you rather have chicken pox when 30 or 50?
 
[quote1212440267=Blazing Heat =FL=]
[quote1212440102=Kris [DAM]]
Erm. BH's? I don't know.
[/quote1212440102]

Knew you had a thing for me. I'm free this saturday, wanna hook up? :D Heh he...ok..that was bad :O

[/quote1212440267]

Haha. Sure ;). Nah. I'm kidding jeez.

Anyways. I'd rather have it when i'm 50. That way i can be old and possibly married and it wouldn't interfere with my awesome 30's.

Would you rather be a slave for JohnT or for Slayr?
 
be?? not me?? well if its with you...saturday honey ;)

would you rather drink alcohol in america or in germany??
(you can drink beer with 16 here :) )
 
hmm.....i know if you can read minds you will get crazy.....but looking through walls...mhh.....that means i dont get cought when im peeping...ill want 2 look through walls

would you rather steal all of Lekk ero-games or all of my pc games??
 
All of RedSpike's PC Games, def.

What would you rather do..
Don't take a shower for 10 years
or eat a cake?

Wait, didn't I say, the cake was rotten for 10 years? =D
 
i dont think that the cake will be there if its 10 years old....nature..you know.....i can live with no shower 4 10 years..i only take a shower when i want 2 go out...so.....once or twice every 6 weeks......

would you rather buy and Ibanez RG350EX or an Ibanez GIO??
(i would take the RG350EX...its just awesome)
 
OH MY GOD REDSPIKE ( about the shower )

dude RG350EX for sure gios in my opinion suck


uhmmm.

Have your car spin out on the free way going 90.

or

literally sliding/flipping down the slopes of mount everest.
 
[quote1212458120=Blazing Heat =FL=]
Slayr! That fist is worth dying for!!!

Would you rather go out with be saturday or sunday? :D
[/quote1212458120]


lol BH. We can't go on like this.

So i pick the spinning out at 90 on the highway...fun!

Would you rather have free icecream for life or a full time free gym membership?
 
icecream for life! the gym is lame, i'd rather ride my bicycle or skateboard.


would you rather die by being stretched or having a rat placed under a metal bucket and heated? (remember the rat will want to get away from the heat! the only way away is you know... into you? haha)
 
[quote1212481242=Kris [DAM]]

lol BH. We can't go on like this.

[/quote1212481242]

NOOOOO! Is it me?? Err...I can change...


Stretched. :D

Would you rather have a mullet or be bald?
 
Hmm..

This is mullet right?
Mullet-1.jpg


This is bald right?
Bald-1.jpg


100% not bald.
100% not mullet.

Non of them :P

Would you rather live in USA or Spain?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top