R retroG Thread Thumper Joined Mar 28, 2011 Messages 1,010 Feb 4, 2013 #1 Dear VALVe, Libby Launcher gave me the power to dominate meep please buff so I shoot more expoldey things per second love, retro
Dear VALVe, Libby Launcher gave me the power to dominate meep please buff so I shoot more expoldey things per second love, retro
S smitty2213 Famous =(e)= Joined Nov 4, 2012 Messages 494 Feb 4, 2013 #4 Huh? Good for you I guess. I don't know what to put here.
K Kiririn Thread Junky Joined Jan 4, 2013 Messages 838 Feb 4, 2013 #5 ~clap clap clap...........clap~
H HeadHunter Active Member Joined Jun 17, 2012 Messages 290 Feb 4, 2013 #6 You and Hollow should get together and have libby babus.
H Hollowsoul Active Member Joined Oct 3, 2012 Messages 320 Feb 5, 2013 #7 HeadHunter said: You and Hollow should get together and have libby babus. Click to expand... I don't like the libby launcher though >.> Is brokeded lyk mah gramarrez
HeadHunter said: You and Hollow should get together and have libby babus. Click to expand... I don't like the libby launcher though >.> Is brokeded lyk mah gramarrez
S Shiznoe EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 5,903 Feb 5, 2013 #8 Liberty Launcher does not need a buff, it needs nerf pl0x!
Ezekiel Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 22, 2008 Messages 3,249 Feb 5, 2013 #9 Umm...actually it looks like Sephiroth's headshot gave you the power to dominate Meep.
S Spoonbuster Rookie Joined Oct 24, 2012 Messages 47 Feb 5, 2013 #11 Your complete pro-ness is radiating like the sun in my face.