Summer movies

pillar

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
2,968
So I know its only February, but what movies are you guys/gals looking forward to the most coming up? Personally for me, it'll be GI Joe & Iron Man 3. I noticed Fast & Furious 6, but unfortunately they're just milking that series now.

Also any movies coming up before the summer hits that you're gonna go see?
 
Only one I'm positively going to see is F&F6 because I just love Fast & Furious movies. I'm sure I'll see Iron Man 3 as well, and possibly Smurfs 2.

*EDIT* I want to look formal, so here is a list. (Some come out after Summer or just before but meh.)

Fast & Furious 6 (Fast 6)
Monsters University
Iron Man 3
Grown Ups 2
Snitch
Despicable Me 2
Smurfs 2
World War Z
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters
 
Last edited:
Oblivion
Iron Man 3
Star Trek Into Darkness
Man of Steel
Monsters University
Despicable Me 2
Grown Ups 2
The Wolverine
The Heat

I have quite the viewing list.
 
Oblivion
Iron Man 3
Star Trek Into Darkness
Man of Steel
Monsters University
Despicable Me 2
Grown Ups 2
The Wolverine
The Heat

I have quite the viewing list.

Ok so heard bout man of steel, so that should be an interesting movie. Also MU & DM2 should be real cute family films, but Wolverine & Heat should make for great summer films. This is going to be an interesting summer...
 
Ok so heard bout man of steel, so that should be an interesting movie. Also MU & DM2 should be real cute family films, but Wolverine & Heat should make for great summer films. This is going to be an interesting summer...

Yeah. Also like to see World War Z, after seeing Warm Bodies over the weekend I'd appreciate a zombie movie with action, not romance and comedy.
 
Yeah. Also like to see World War Z, after seeing Warm Bodies over the weekend I'd appreciate a zombie movie with action, not romance and comedy.

There was romance and comedy? Sorry... I missed that. Wasn't a total waste of time, but definitely wasn't worth the ticket price for me.
 
There was romance and comedy? Sorry... I missed that. Wasn't a total waste of time, but definitely wasn't worth the ticket price for me.

That's kind of funny, my best friend's step-mom was trying to convince me it was the best movie she's seen in years... She usually has a pretty good taste with movies, but I guess I'll just have to find out on my own, lol.
 
That's kind of funny, my best friend's step-mom was trying to convince me it was the best movie she's seen in years... She usually has a pretty good taste with movies, but I guess I'll just have to find out on my own, lol.

imo it all depends. DEFINITELY not the best move I've seen in years... I don't know what movie I'd give that title to, but there's a lot of mixed reviews about Warm Bodies.


There was romance and comedy? Sorry... I missed that. Wasn't a total waste of time, but definitely wasn't worth the ticket price for me.

Yup. Was kind of the reason why I took a girl to see that. pls no aww how qt (yea we're dating, deal with it :3)
 
No Pacific Rim? Really? Really? Guillermo del Toro described the film as "a beautiful poem to giant monsters".

How can no one be looking forward to that?
 
No Pacific Rim? Really? Really? Guillermo del Toro described the film as "a beautiful poem to giant monsters".

How can no one be looking forward to that?

This ^. Also, Glados's voice is in it too :D

Excited for a lot of the summer movies this year. Definitely better than last years with TDKR and the Amazing Spider-Crap
 

Latest posts

Back
Top