eGO February Giveaway


february2013.png


<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">Does gaming suck because you can't hear the footsteps of your enemy from halfway across the map? Do you always get yelled at by your friends in Ventrilo because you echo back every conversation through your speakers because your lack of a headset? eGO has the solution to your problem in February. We are giving away TWO SteelSeries Siberia v2 Gaming Headsets to members this month!

Read up on how to enter yourself into this months giveaway by heading over to THIS thread in the General Forum.</div><div style="width: 500px; text-align: right; padding: 5px" align="right">Article By: Ill Legend
Edited By: Yeti
Images By: Ill Legend
</div>​
 
I already have a SteelSeries Siberia V2. But I could always use another. Besides, mine doesn't have 7.1 surround sound.
1269pjs.jpg
 
I already have Logitech G330 headset and pretty much satisfied with its performance. Thanks!
 
Awesome idea!

I think this is an awesome idea because there are a lot of people who don't understand the next "level" of gaming because they simply can not hear foot steps..it makes a world of a difference! Great give away!...I use beats by dre but i would never turn down a pair of those!:cool:
 
I dont need a new headphone even if it has nice surround sound but i will think about it someday or later.
 
I think this thing is older than I am. It finally broke though, you have to take the socket and hold it in a certain position for it to work. Needless to say, hard to do while trying to shoot people. And yes, I know, I have terrible handwriting and a Harley mousepad in the background.
PKwNzSY
 
I can't figure out hwo to delete the post above, so I'll try again. I think this thing is older than I am. It finally broke though, you have to take the socket and hold it in a certain position for it to work. Needless to say, hard to do while trying to shoot people. And yes, I have terrible handwriting.http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232311
 
Sigh. One more time. It finally broke though, you have to take the socket and hold it in a certain position for it to work. Needless to say, hard to do while trying to shoot people. And yes, I have terrible handwriting.

qGB3Tuq.jpg
 
Back
Top