TF2 Media

samsoniks

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jan 18, 2012
Messages
1,629

tf2media.png

Post your funny, cool and interesting things about Team Fortress 2 that you created or found on the internet.

_____________________________________

Images, videos, songs, recordings and jokes.


All Edge-gamers rules apply!
_____________________________________
​
 
Ill start:

Some cool videos made in SFM by a guy on YouTube named "James McVinnie"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RYeKYj4vEY[/ame]

And one more by the same guy

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSFnTHALtvw[/ame]

Both of these videos just blew me away.

_____________________________________


Here is a cool Typographical image that says the following sentence in a shape of a gun.

"Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet."
-Sniper

f3cf335e2584223d58b8dfa84e0e3e9c.jpg


_____________________________________

And is some other cool images and drawings that I found on the internets:

it_s_official_by_desolee-d5ifd99.jpg


spies_cowboys_by_deniszizen-d592af4.jpg


fight_by_mistergoodcat-d5c9m2b.jpg


back_to_home_by_deniszizen-d4xassg.jpg


peekaboo_by_night_fell-d4cvo61.png
 
Shiznoe xD

Also, Practical Problems is oooooooooold. It was nominated for a Saxxy. Awesome vid, though.

And that sniper background is awesome.
 

Meet the Pyro (minecraft Style) :P

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsgsaRJcOhA[/ame]

Shiznoe xD

Also, Practical Problems is oooooooooold. It was nominated for a Saxxy. Awesome vid, though.

And that sniper background is awesome.

Cool stuff never gets oooooooold :D


EVERYBODY DACE NOW! hahahaah
Awesome video :)




And here is a few more i found, they are quite short tho...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyfzDDXjDmQ[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edz-ezr_3GU[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueDU2vuJ_RU[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lejup_-h6hY[/ame]
This video explains how I always die xD
 
Last edited:
DISREGARD THE LANGUAGE AT 2:43

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN8NK3lgeq8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN8NK3lgeq8[/ame]

I love STAR_'s videos

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDOuGh33A8M"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDOuGh33A8M[/ame]
 
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pjf9J-aAGMk[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hluOWGFZktg[/ame]
 
Last edited:
I have a youtube channel all about TF2 aka marketgardenmantreadesrocketjumping. I'm impressed by the art, I approve.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top