Hi to everyone

Junglefever6606

I made one post
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
6
Hey I am new to edge-gamers, I was invited by Asian Invasion. I'm hoping to have a fun time with this organization like last nights rat event. :thumbup1:

Some information about me if you would like to know :P
I am 20 years of age from South Florida, I do renovation work for a living, and I am engaged to be married.

So yeah, HI EVERYBODY.
 
Hello, Jungle! Welcome to eGO! I hope you are happy with your future marriage. :) See you in Vent and the servers!
 
Welcome! Good to see you're in a nice relationship too. Also, already here and a dedicated supporter, good work!
 
yo

wats good i live in central fl lol
 
Thanks everybody happy to be here :)! What part of central Florida Ric? I travel to northern Florida alot.
 
Welcome to EdgeGamers, I hope to see you on our servers!
 
Welcome Junglefever6606, I too lived in South Florida for 18 years. I was in Naples, where are you at?
 
Back
Top