eGO events..in person.

Kiririn

Thread Junky
Joined
Jan 4, 2013
Messages
838
Thank you Seph for sending this, this is how I would envision an eGO event in person.
Or at least what is actually happening behind the monitor.


[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IJoKuTlvuM[/ame]
 
The guy with the orange helmet is Wize trying to break the ice at eGO's real life meetup 2013 by dancing. Seems like it worked.
 
Is eGO providing plane tickets to attend this Real Life Meetup? If so, I'm totally coming
 
I'd just like to make a note that if anyone actually wants to chill in real life, Lava, Levharius, and myself are all meeting up at PAX East this year.
 
I've done this before. I also was wearing a helmet.
 
Last edited:
Skyline is the second helmet person standing on a table doing the chicken dance.
 
Meep is the one punching the Giraffe in my honest opinion.
Why can I see this as completely legit? And not punching it for comedic value, mind you; but being really, really mad at that giraffe for some perfectly cromulent Meep reason.
 
I am so glad that more people wear helmets than just me! Never leave home without that riot armor!

Seriously though a meet up would be awesome.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top