Bounty Hunting

:|

Snipers. The bane of my existence.

And I welcome the challenges. I am busy with school though, so good luck finding me.
 
The Polish bounty on: Any one in the top 10 on GameMe
Method: 10 x Fish Kill domination
Prize: 2 keys
Status: Open

Can be the same person or a mix of multiple people. Just hunt them down and slap them silly.
 
Target: Borokov
Method: Domination kill must be a melee weapon of some kind (Must be an eGO member to win)
Prize: Sergeant's Drill Hat
Status: Open
 
  • mwjhnsn's bounty on Nik :D
  • Method: Dominate him, as vanilla sniper, with headshots
  • Prize: 1 pair of earbuds
Have a pair of earbuds ready
Also:
1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.

Who wants to change their name to Nik and let me dominate them?
 
Last edited:
Have a pair of earbuds ready
Also:
1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.

Who wants to change their name to Nik and let me dominate them?

Funny-gif-Asian-laughing-serious.gif
 
TheDeadpool's bounty on TheDeadpool
Method: Dominate Deadpool as a sniper, AND headshot the domination kill AND taunt in the screengrab that shows the headshot domination kill.
Prize: Strange sniper rifle and a sniper hat.
Status: Open
 
PolishSnipa's Bounty on Mariomaster and/or SnowCanary
Method: deflect_promode - AKA Pipe reflect kill
Prize: Hat/Key
Status: Open

PolishSnipa's Bounty on Kazoo
Method: MUST be a pyro, deflect her rocket ( when she is a soldier ) to rocket jump at her then M1 + M2 + 3 + W + M1 = One Dead Kazoo -> Must use: Degreaser; Reserve Shooter; Axtinguisher
Prize: Hat/ Key
Status: Open

PolishSnipa's Bounty on PolishSnipa
Method: Axtinguish me when I am a Pyro : MUST be a krit kill ( yes, it is possible )
Prize: Spin for Nothing/Scrap/Hat/S Sapper
Status: Open

PolishSnipa's Bounty on jeremyth3gamer
Method: Take away his pride!
Prize: Craft Hat
Status: Open

On a more non-serious side:
PolishSnipa's Bounty on Shibby2142
Method: Spy domination when he is doing HOW U C DAMAGE ( must appear on video )
Prize: My spy loadout
Status: Open
 
Last edited:
Wow.

Anyway.

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING PEOPLE I DON'T SEE A SINGLE BOUNTY COLLECTED HERE YET. IF NOT ONE BOUNTY IS COLLECTED SOON I'LL HAVE DO GET THESE MYSELF.
 
PolishSnipa's Bounty on Kazoo ( Yes, another one )
Method: Krit Pan all the way ( Dominate her with only krit kills with a pan ) ( Need to provide a condump and screenshots of her raging )
Prize: I don't know, something random from my backpack
Status: Open
 
Wow.

Anyway.

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING PEOPLE I DON'T SEE A SINGLE BOUNTY COLLECTED HERE YET. IF NOT ONE BOUNTY IS COLLECTED SOON I'LL HAVE DO GET THESE MYSELF.

I actually might've gotten Mr.Monday, but I did not know of this bounty on them, so shucks for me. :( And for whatever reason the stats doesn't even show me killing them.
 
Target: Me
Way of Slaughtering: Taunt kill
Prize: A hat
Status: Unclaimed

Now go!
 
I actually got taunt killed twice, but it looks like none wanted to come collect their hat. Works for me. More hats for me to keep! Muahahahaa!

I can't seem to find any of these people online and playing at all. Tis not cool.
 
Jawneh, I'm usually playing at about 4:30ish Mountain Time for around half an hour or so Mon - Thurs. I try to be on Dustbowl, but sometime I can't make it in.

I'm also on Saturdays a lot, but whether morning or night depends on when I'm scheduled.
 
Target: The_Polish
Method: 3x Domination as Spy or 2 duels won with at least 2 kills as Spy
Prize: Business Casual
Status: Open
 
A Call for e's Rise up and rebel against the O's.

A Poor Man's Bounty on any O's
Method:Be a e that dominates a O
Prize: The Conscientious Objector
Status: Open
 

Latest posts

Back
Top