When you brag about your backpack...

Kiririn

Thread Junky
Joined
Jan 4, 2013
Messages
838
This is how I imagine you.....

DISCLAIMER: Slightly suggestive.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M79o6f2TRX0[/ame]
 
Last edited:
So this is the upper class people do in their spare time. >_>
 
Last edited:
It might be a tad......

how do I say this.....

Inappropriate?
 
It might be a tad......

how do I say this.....

Inappropriate?


VAorptL.jpg
 
As one with an unusual, I can confirm that we spend our time doing this and other assortment of things.
 
I do all of this daily. On February 31st I will be posting a video of it. /minus the suggestive things.
Be prepared.
 
IMO, people who mostly/solely deal with trading are just jerks. Theyll do anything for a profit, to try and scam or create false illusions of pricing. Even the closest friends i had when i did trading frequently would try and get decent profit off me. Some dump money into the game, some have actually worked their way up from a crappy unusual to an epic one (through making profits, trading their way up through giving bad deals etc).

DISCLAIMER: This is just the people i dealt with, does not apply to all traders. Some are legit
 
IMO, people who mostly/solely deal with trading are just jerks. Theyll do anything for a profit, to try and scam or create false illusions of pricing. Even the closest friends i had when i did trading frequently would try and get decent profit off me. Some dump money into the game, some have actually worked their way up from a crappy unusual to an epic one (through making profits, trading their way up through giving bad deals etc).

DISCLAIMER: This is just the people i dealt with, does not apply to all traders. Some are legit

If you're sick of the jerks, come to the The Deadpool store. Customer service and competitive prices are our number one goal:
http://edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231268

I declare this thread hijacked.

p.s. Inappropriate video, regardless of perspective, breaks eGO policies of obscenity.
 
I must confess that I possess a wealth of hats, one even treads into the unusual territory! Compounded with my plethora of weapons, metal and certain anti-lock devices, I must confess that I found myself truly at home with the good fellows of the video.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top