When you brag about your backpack...

As one who enjoys the finer things in life like unusuals and throwing money at the poor in order to get them to fight for my amusement I find this thread bland and boring.
 
As one who enjoys the finer things in life like unusuals and throwing money at the poor in order to get them to fight for my amusement I find this thread bland and boring.

On that matter I'm afraid that I must respectfully decline to agree. I find this thread highly amusing and greatly invigorating, I'd have you know.
 
On that matter I'm afraid that I must respectfully decline to agree. I find this thread highly amusing and greatly invigorating, I'd have you know.

I see your disagreement my good sir and I slap you with it like you would your well endowed nanny got slapped by your father. I further challenge you to pistols at dawn 108 days from now to give you the chance as restoring your honor. I'll be back from my expedition in the middle east killing the lesser things that move by then and I suspect a good duel is just what I will need to keep the bore at bay till i can get the poor people to fight for my wealth again.
 
As one with an unusual, I can confirm that we spend our time doing this and other assortment of things.
As one with four unusuals, I can confirm that I do this and look down upon you single unusual plebians.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top