Attention! WE HAVE BEEN CHOSEN!

He reformed in the second map at Badwater and came in second in points. Sadly the pros are dominating our community heros.
 
I don't like badlands as a map at all. Also, they banned like, 75% of the engineer items. We don't have minis, so engie can't do much for offense.
 
I don't like badlands as a map at all. Also, they banned like, 75% of the engineer items. We don't have minis, so engie can't do much for offense.

Seems pretty hard to format rules for a HL vs 6s competition.
 
Seems pretty hard to format rules for a HL vs 6s competition.

It sorta is. Every 6s team is different to how they handle this. Like I said, weapon bans make or break it, or make for a really good game.
 
It looked like the community was more comfortable at Foundry. You guys did well there!

You still won the first round at Badlands, even if you lost the game. Also I think Binky stole the airshot Direct Hit dom bounty on VP. :( I think he got dom'd at Foundry by it. I could be wrong.
 
Back
Top