Saint Vilsontine's Day

Caelestis

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jan 8, 2011
Messages
2,320
CUPID__S_HUNTSMAN_by_cutekakashi.jpg


Every February 14, the TF2 Division celebrates Saint Vilsontine's Day. This holiday honors the legendary Vilsontine, who preached a message of love to all he met. Although he was imprisoned for being a hippie, he never stopped insisting on the power of love.

Love continues to be celebrated in this division to this day. In fact, people have been sending each other love notes, including Leadership! For a fact, Caelestis, Wilson, Wize, PepperRabbit, Kazoo, Goyan-Tanuki, and SnowCanary have all sent love letters to you, but there's just one little problem: they're all written as secret admirer letters!

If you can correctly match all of the letters with the right leaders, you will win a nice little prize. Send me a PM with your guesses. We'll take the first three to get this right, so get to guessing who wrote which note below and win something special for someone special!
​

#1: Every Lover Is a Soldier
"Dear Crush,
Hey! I liked you since the 6th grade and wanted to ask you out. Yeah, I know I've had you in my sights for a long time. Like, speaking of sights, I'm a mega-terrific shot. You should see my target practice results. There's just something about pulling the trigger on a rifle and firing a round through the dead center of a target, you know? And you totally totally totally shot an arrow through my heart. If you want to write me back you can leave a note in locker # 1040 it is by room 136. What is your locker #? Anyway, if you say so its ok but I think you'd be much happier not getting on my bad side. Besides, we'd be kickass together so plz say yes! Bye!

Love,
Your Secret Admirer"

#2: The Poet Whose Love Knows No Bounds
"Dear Crush,
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height of my travels. Even now, I'm returning home after a tour of Europe. I loved being in Holland, Belgium, England, and especially France. It was a simply magical place, every bit as romantic as I ever imagined it. Traveling is something I deeply enjoy and I know you feel the same way. If you're willing to give it a chance, maybe we can go see the world together. I know that's kind of forward, but I promise you won't be disappointed. Sometimes I lay awake at night, thinking about the two of us on the beach in Tahiti, under the stars and listening to the crash of the waves. Other times, my heart swells thinking about a candlelit dinner in a Florentine trattoria with you. I hope you don't mind us stopping to shop in Abu Dhabi on the way back! We'll be dabes together; I just know it!

Love,
Your Secret Admirer"

#3: Hip-Hop Heartthrob
"Dear Crush,
I've been admiring you shyly for a long time now. I don't think I could ever come out and tell you straight out, so I decided to send this letter instead. I heard you're into hip-hop and rhythm and blues music, just like me. OMG isn't it like dabes music? Some songs are just sooo romantic, a lot like me. I'm super sensitive like that. I guess what I'm saying is I really like you and I wanted to know if you would be interested in listening to some sweet music together? I hope you say yes cuz I really like you!

Love,
Your Secret Admirer"

#4: Movie Date
"Dear Crush,
What's up? I kinda don't know what to write lol but I was thinking...would you like to go out with me??? Like, I know it's kinda weird setting up a blind date like this, but maybe if you're interested you'll come to the movies with me. We can meet outside the movies. I'll be wearing the white scarf so you notice me, ok? It'll be great. You can pick anything you want to see...I mean anything cuz I guarantee I've probably already seen it five times at least. I just love movies and I can even get you in for free...I have connections lol I think we'd be real good together, just you and me at the late night showing. It'll be so romantic, don't you think? <3

Love,
Your Secret Admirer"

#5: Love of Music
"Dear Crush,
It's super-late, but i cant even sleep without thinking about u. I cant focus on my scales for any of the instruments i play...and i play a lot of them. I know u probably dont take band with me because u like playing, but Ive seen u playing the electric fiddle and it sends chills down my spine. Wen i was real little, i was given a bass to play. Once i got to middle school i joined band and they were lyk "u hafta play a concert instrument or be in jazz band." ikr? So i played trombone. i decided to pick up sax at band camp and then i was taught clarinet along with it. i also would play on my bro's bassoon. One Christmas, i got a drumset too. Then in freshman year i joined the marching band with the tuba but for sum reason they were lyk "u gotta learn baritone, trumpet & French horn too." OMG cray cray! But yeah, 12 instruments...not bad, rite? So i gotta meet u by tomorro noon and cut thru all this red tape. I'll meet u @ O'Malley's where we'll plan our escape. XOXOXO

Love,
Your Secret Admirer"

#6: Reticent Affection
"Dear Crush,
I had a hard time writing this letter to you. I've watched you from a distance and you're a total dreamboat and I can't keep these feelings inside me anymore so I had to tell you how I feel but I'm kinda embarrassed. I was hoping to see how you'd feel about going out with someone before I revealed myself to you. I mean I know that I have a rap for being all action and everything but I really really spend a lot of time lost in my thoughts. You'd be surprised. Even I'm surprised by what I think up sometimes. I think about the past...all those times where you just innocently passed right by me without even noticing me, or the future, where you and me are together. I dream of the day when I would have the courage to tell you face to face how much I like you. Please don't break my heart.

Love,
Your Secret Admirer"

#7: Wild Child
"Dear Crush,
Yo, I was thinking that me and you would make a pretty good couple. I think you're awesome like whoa and I hope you think the same about me! I hope you can handle me tho cuz I'm kinda like a wild child. You should see me when ppl cut me off on the highways. I'll cuss up a storm so bad it ain't even funny. I could tell you stories about some of the things I say... If that scares you maybe you just want to be friends at first and see how it is after you know me. But I hope you're ready to handle all of this bcuz I can be baaaad like you wouldn't believe, so get out of my dreams and into my car and I'll take you on the ride of your life!
Love,

Your Secret Admirer"
 
I really can't guess, not a proof that i dont love you guys!
 
XD Oh, Wilson.

If you haven't submitted your guesses yet, you should do so! No point in not trying. :)
 
Nonsense!

By the way, keep sending in those guesses! As you can see, there's no time-limit or guess-limit. Just until the first three get all notes right!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top