C Christy EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 20, 2009 Messages 4,213 Feb 14, 2013 #1 http://store.steampowered.com/app/240/?snr=1_614_615_linuxrelease_linuxrelease Get it while its hot if ya dont have it!! Thanks Cyprias for the info!
http://store.steampowered.com/app/240/?snr=1_614_615_linuxrelease_linuxrelease Get it while its hot if ya dont have it!! Thanks Cyprias for the info!
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,221 Feb 14, 2013 #2 Woo definitely a deal. CSS was my first game, bought at full price only hours before a sale, of course.
Woo definitely a deal. CSS was my first game, bought at full price only hours before a sale, of course.
S Slam Fanderbergler Forum Fanatic =(e)= Joined Mar 26, 2012 Messages 971 Feb 15, 2013 #3 Good game +1. pls do get.
N NMsniper Louise de La Valli?re Joined Jul 24, 2010 Messages 3,033 Feb 15, 2013 #4 Golly gee, i should buy this here counter strike source thingy. Thanks for the info Christy and Cyprias
Golly gee, i should buy this here counter strike source thingy. Thanks for the info Christy and Cyprias
F FreshWildKid I made one post Joined Nov 16, 2012 Messages 15 Feb 15, 2013 #5 Wish I didn't have it D:
D DunkinDonutss Poster Joined Feb 2, 2013 Messages 197 Feb 16, 2013 #7 Nice price dunno why they still making sells for css though
D dendroid I made one post Joined Jan 19, 2013 Messages 4 Feb 19, 2013 #10 That's awesome. I am going to buy a 2nd copy!