[Realism Scrim] eGO vs. 6th RB | 19Feb 10pm ET (Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skippy

EGO Zealot
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
1,933
Hi everyone! We have arranged a scrim with our friends at the 6th RB next week. If you are interested in participating, please see below for the relevant details.


Date: Tuesday Feb 19, 2013

Time: 10pm EST

Server: 6th RB (72.5.195.183:27016)

No. of players: At least 12

Rounds: 1

Map/s: dod_donner

eGO roster: First-come, first-serve -- please PM me on Steam (not Vent, so it's easier for me to keep track) from 9.30pm EST onwards to reserve your spot. The server password will then be issued via Ventrilo. If we have more people than available slots, we will rotate people in during the second map if we play one. Please note that we do reserve the right to deny any individual the right to participate in the scrim (for e.g. if he/she has zero or little realism experience).


Also, just a gentle reminder to all those participating: do be on your best behavior, and remember that our eGO Code of Conduct still applies to "external" events and especially when we are being hosted on non-eGO servers.

Don't forget to thank Nuckin for helping to set this scrim up for us. Hope to see you all there tonight!
 
Last edited:
Good luck team eGO! ^_^

A big thanks to Nuckin and the guys helping set this up
 
Just beware of Garza and Sparkz...those two can be quite shifty with their ghostly attacks out of nowheresville.
 
I should be able to join in and play.
Since I don't know other communities that well, are the 6th RB good in realism? i.e are they as good as the 2nd ID?

For Nuckin, Skippy and all those who set this up, thank you.
 
I should be able to join in and play.
Since I don't know other communities that well, are the 6th RB good in realism? i.e are they as good as the 2nd ID?

For Nuckin, Skippy and all those who set this up, thank you.

Yep, they've been around for quite a while so expect a similar challenge from them.
 
My pleasure :) thanks Skip for getting the back end work done on this one!

Lets get em!

:)
 
Why drive when you can fly?

I don't have enough frequent flyer miles yet :P

I take the Flyaway bus so I don't have to drive myself crazy being in ridiculous Los Angeles drivers crazy traffic.
Also saves loads on gas :laugh:
 
Last edited:
Just a heads up. The 6th let me know they are only going to be able to do one map and that will be Donner. See you guys tonight!
 
Another heads up -- I might not be back home by 9.30pm ET (though I appear online in Steam), so please PM Chuck Norris to reserve your spots for tonight's scrim. As a reminder please note that only PMs from 9.30pm onwards (and not earlier) will be accepted, to be fair to everyone.
 
Update: I've just gotten home, but you can PM either Chuck or myself in 2 minutes to reserve your spots.
 
It was a great event, Thank you for setting up this scrim. :)

Here's some screenies I took before the scrim started:
Zombie Mavwreck after his meal.
595CAC3BF435E40793DFC51B171D887A8E1CC8EF

Compton has a groin of steel.
B81FBD5310356F70CB873DCA29D22051E461C18A



FE44B8DDCED1074F887EA5F7AC53B7FA7913F563


HamHam doing some kind of ritual
D53EEB6316E4A22F2FAD1BDA34C6D3DD0E67E56D
 
Donner (Lost 0-3)

Thanks yet again to everyone who participated, and apologies to those who were unable to connect to the server.

Although we lost again, I think we all enjoyed the exciting battles we had during this scrim, from Susan's repeated (and successful) flanking, to anti's last second, close-quarters shootout in the attic.

Stay tuned for future scrims!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top