Bullying

[ame="http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltun92DfnPY"]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltun92DfnPY[/ame]

here is what I say is what is horrible about bullying.
 
This isn't a good post.... Its a super post! Super job Cyanide!
 
I agree with this 100%. I have had 2 of my very close friends end up committing suicide to bullying. I am thankful by you posting this Cyanide and I hope all follow this guide here. :thumbup:
 
Great post. You really took some time to do some Q&A with people to help bring awareness to the subject. Edge doesn't have that "power-trip police" feel when in game, but instead it makes you feel welcome and it's always pleasant playing around others who uphold the respectful and friendly atmosphere!

Thanks for the read Cyanide.
 
Don't know why I have waited until now to post, but great post, Cyanide! I think this is one of the rather more informative posts in this division's forum section.
 
I'm up for a survey on bullying if anyone wants to survey me. I just recently did one at school, Some health class wanted a few students to survey their Form Class to see if they have been bullied and/or seen bullying happening and what the school could do to prevent it.
I have you know I kept it nice and simple: "MORE TEACHER INPUT".
 

Latest posts

Back
Top