Countries

00 - Spain :p :p
01 - Italy
02 - Slovenia
03 - Austria
04 - Slovakia
05 - Hungary
06 - Poland
07 - Czech Republic
08 - Holland
09 - France

I visited thse countries last year, on summer. I travelled with inter-rail pass, it's a wonderful experience.

Next july im going to (with inter-rail too):
Romania, Turkey, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Serbia and Croatia.
 
1. United States Southern CA. + 5 states
2. Mexico
3. Japan
4. Philippines
5. Spain
6. France
7. Italy
8. Sweden
eight is cool, But i need to save more money to see more :) I really enjoyed my travels to Europe!
 
Hey Asturies, it is not possible you've only been to Holland, you must've visited other parts of The Netherlands too (if you went there by train) :)
I was going to say, Americans can also count the states they've been to, since the US is about as big as Europe :)
 
[quote1212578297={B/T} Bas.B {A|R}]
Hey Asturies, it is not possible you've only been to Holland, you must've visited other parts of The Netherlands too (if you went there by train) :)
I was going to say, Americans can also count the states they've been to, since the US is about as big as Europe :)
[/quote1212578297]


We took the train Praha - Frankfurt, and then the train Frankfurt - Amsterdam. In Frankfurt we were only waiting by the 2nd train at the station. We stayed there one hour, maybe two, so I think that I haven't visited Frankfurt :p

Then we went to Paris. We took again two trains: Amsterdam - Bruxelles, and Bruxelles - Paris, and we wait at the station too. we hadn't time to visit anything.
 
Well, Asturies, then you've been in Gelderland too ;) The Netherlands are 12 provinces of which two are 'Holland' ;)
 
1. Canada (Ontario, Quebec - collectively about as big as Europe :P )
2. US (road trip from Michigan to Florida)

Going to England and France at the end of June for 10 days too; on that note, any ideas on places to visit in London and Paris?
 
[quote1212709780={B/T} Bas.B {A|R}]
Well, Asturies, then you've been in Gelderland too ;) The Netherlands are 12 provinces of which two are 'Holland' ;)
[/quote1212709780]

Thanks, all days you'll learn something !lol

You are from Holland, o Luxembourg? I've two friends studying in Maastrich (Mastrique in Spanish :p ). I had planned a travel to visit him, but finally I couldn't go. They have been there for a year and are coming back this week. They have fallen in love of the city.

When I went to Holland I visited Amsterdam. Which Spanish cities have you visited?
 
i never left usa xD , well in usa i have been to Arizona Florida, Tennessee , Georgia , Kentucky and thats it lol
 

Latest posts

Back
Top