Foundry and CP Rotation have a new home!

spidEY

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Sep 3, 2008
Messages
2,421
Foundry and CP Rotation are now no longer hosted by GameServers. Instead, we relocated them to our own hardware. The geographical location remains the same, which is Dallas, TX.





QuickPlay traffic won't be affected and you shouldn't worry about GameTracker ranking as much, play on the servers and support them instead!
 
woo, 190 ping instead of 200! (that was a joke)

1350709932208.gif
 
Why can't any server be near me... I've never seen my ping under 50 :(
 
I think we should switch it to Florida.
 
We should base our servers and corporate headquarters here in Delaware for the low taxes. DuPont and all them companies based in Wilmington have gotta be right about something.
 
We might as well outsource, guys. I hear some of the tropical islands have low taxes.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top