X xtopshotx I made one post Joined Mar 2, 2013 Messages 8 Mar 2, 2013 #1 New to eGO, just joined today. I see on the forums under names, that there are eGO awards. How do you come by those? just curious, thanks you =(e)= xtopshotx Chris
New to eGO, just joined today. I see on the forums under names, that there are eGO awards. How do you come by those? just curious, thanks you =(e)= xtopshotx Chris
Fullmetal EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 2, 2010 Messages 5,281 Mar 2, 2013 #2 There is a page on the left side of the forums under "eGO Community" titled Member Medals. That has a listing of all of the awards that are able to be gotten.
There is a page on the left side of the forums under "eGO Community" titled Member Medals. That has a listing of all of the awards that are able to be gotten.