What are your plans for spring break? (choose all that apply)

What are your plans for spring break? (choose all that apply)

  • Vacation/Travel

    Points: 55 14.9%
  • Gaming Marathon

    Points: 132 35.7%
  • Extra hours at work

    Points: 40 10.8%
  • Just another week for me

    Points: 133 35.9%
  • I shall do as little as possible

    Points: 65 17.6%
  • Spring break? Phew, silly Americans!

    Points: 46 12.4%
  • Those Zombies don't kill themselves!

    Points: 58 15.7%
  • Take the kids to see the zoo's new USCG Hammer

    Points: 54 14.6%
  • Not sure. Let's all drop box council to ask for advice.

    Points: 91 24.6%
  • Other (please explain)

    Points: 28 7.6%

  • Total voters
    370
I'll still be at work, I haven't got a spring break. x_x
 
We have folks coming to visit us - so travel, in reverse! :)

And Modus, good luck with that surgery - never fun... :(
 
Will be tiling a house the entire spring break, but will try to as little as possible xD
 
pretty much just more gaming and workin on a few projects at home, spending extra time with the family
 
Oh, for the days of yore when Spring Break meant something other than "why haven't you cleared the garden yet?"

I want to give a graduation speech in which I get to say "Welcome to the American work force, where you have two weeks of vacation time to not use, and where Spring Break is always a memory, not a plan."

Papa
 
Playing insurgency 2 till i pass out at my computer, waking up and doing it again and trying to recruit ppl from the alpha (Insurgency Division will live again! mark my words!)
 
This wouldn't be the first time I've DropBoxed Council with what seemed like a good idea at the time.
 
I retired when I turned 46 so everyday is kind of like Spring Break for me and is seems that everyday feels like it's saturday too. It's strange that some days I really don't know what day it is. Thank God for calendars. I pretty much game 10 to 12 hours a day, 7 days a week now.
 
Others, this is what I'm going to do this summer:

Me and a group of friends are going to travel throughout Europe. We'll be going from begin June till end June/begin JulyWe start in The Netherlands ( where we live) and go off to city #1, Berlin. We're going to stay here for a couple of days, visit a few clubs and party until all hours. City #2 will probably be Prague. We'll be doing the same in Prague as in Berlin, h?h?. #3 will be Vienna. City #4 will most likely be Budapest. We'll end up in Split, Croatia on 12th July. This is where our first festival will take place, called ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL. It's the very first edition in Europe. It's usually held in Miami. It still is, but they're expanding. When we're done with the 2 day festival, we might go back to Budapest. 26th July our second festival will start, in Belgium. It's called Tomorrowland. Probably one of the best/biggest festivals in the world. I stand corrected; it has been voted the best festival in the world ;)

Anyway, this is going to be my holiday. I absolutely can't wait!!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top