March Giveaway - $100 To Spend On Steam!

http://tinypic.com/r/mcu9zl/6

mcu9zl.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Copy and paste the one under IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards. Or, copy the link you posted, click the insert image button in the reply box, and paste it there.

Orrrrr just put
at the end, no spaces anywhere.

OR LET LEGEND DO IT FOR YOU
 
Last edited:
That's because she cheats and uses a tablet to draw instead of using her mouse like us normal people.

e_e Tablets don't make drawings better. If you are bad at drawing then using a tablet isn't gonna help. I could have done this with a mouse.

tl;dr I'm bragging about my MS paint skillz.
 
spacepiratevikingartimu.jpg

Here! i shall present the space viking pirate Artimus!.

P.S: i don't know how to draw hands, so... Hooks!
 
Oops...posted it on the announcement thread instead of here. Like looking at a photograph, eh?

ArtimusMarch_zps87e6f7ce.png
 
e_e Tablets don't make drawings better. If you are bad at drawing then using a tablet isn't gonna help. I could have done this with a mouse.

tl;dr I'm bragging about my MS paint skillz.

I used to take an animation class, and Meep's right about tablets. I found em harder to use than mice. It's weird to use.
 
a2q43r.png
[/IMG]

So... This is my attempt at scaring everyone here... throwing in a little dead space necromorphs invading australia... But Artimus is probably the scariest of all.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top