I feel a bit insignificant in the fact that I am probably the youngest person who posted in this thread.
Oh dear.
*pat pat* It's ok.
I feel a bit insignificant in the fact that I am probably the youngest person who posted in this thread.
Oh dear.
I feel a bit insignificant in the fact that I am probably the youngest person who posted in this thread.
Oh dear.
my girlfriend really wanted me to post this one to show me off:
![]()
Me and her:
![]()
Nah probably me.I feel a bit insignificant in the fact that I am probably the youngest person who posted in this thread.
Oh dear.
Nah probably me.
Mmm, I don't know. How old are you?
13 (Check out my photo's that are like a couple posts back.
Wize is 12, he beats all of you.

Haha
Wait, he has babies
Damn nether, got me by a few months.
I'm 7. I mean..just look! o:![]()

I feel a bit insignificant in the fact that I am probably the youngest person who posted in this thread.
Oh dear.
Drunkmetal.Which would you rather fight, one drunkmetal or 20 honorbounds?:lol:
And I'm probably the oldest. Come at me bro.
:confused1: Unless your profile age is incorrect, you're not even close.