My gurly <3
i thought i was your gurly
i thought i was your gurly
wearing unfashionable hiking sandals (while on a child's bike).
Inb4 this becomes the new hipster thing
Sent from my potato using electrolysis.
She loves all
I posted my Calico cat before it was cool.
I'm regretting so much already.
The day has finally arrived.
![]()
![]()
am i cool like gerbil yet
Gerbil doesnt make her bed, just like luna. lol
I'm pretty sure you'd have to make your bed anyway if you bought it from Ikea.Who makes their bed when you can just buy one from Ikea or something?
Who the heck makes their bed? Ain't nobody got time for that.
I'm pretty sure you'd have to make your bed anyway if you bought it from Ikea.
"Some assembly required" my butt.
haterNo.
Wait what are we talking about again?
Sent from my potato using electrolysis.
Gerbil doesnt make her bed, just like luna. lol