N NameLevavi I made one post Joined Mar 7, 2013 Messages 3 Mar 7, 2013 #1 Or be part of a competitive team that plays tournaments/competitions.
N NameLevavi I made one post Joined Mar 7, 2013 Messages 3 Mar 7, 2013 #3 Isn't eg a cs team. Justs needs to apply for tourneys or go esea.
konigandy6 Famous Joined May 8, 2011 Messages 518 Mar 7, 2013 #4 Have you even ever played in our servers? One does not simply just join an eGO competitive team.
G Gunblack Poster Joined Feb 21, 2013 Messages 224 Mar 10, 2013 #6 Ask someone in our clan meaning the leaders about the situation. And post on game battles. Get noticed form a good enough scrim team am bam
Ask someone in our clan meaning the leaders about the situation. And post on game battles. Get noticed form a good enough scrim team am bam
M MGR Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 15, 2011 Messages 3,462 Mar 13, 2013 #7 There is no need to be rude, guys. Name, check out this thread: http://edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235781 A couple of our members are starting up a scrim team. If you're interested just let me know and I will help you join eGO.
There is no need to be rude, guys. Name, check out this thread: http://edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235781 A couple of our members are starting up a scrim team. If you're interested just let me know and I will help you join eGO.
M Muffs Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Aug 11, 2010 Messages 3,061 Mar 15, 2013 #8 I'm already sponsored
M Maxgage Famous Joined Dec 11, 2012 Messages 548 Mar 15, 2013 #9 It would be awesome, I think i have realized gaming for fun is much better than getting all worked up on such a big dream.... Best wishes.
It would be awesome, I think i have realized gaming for fun is much better than getting all worked up on such a big dream.... Best wishes.
G Gunblack Poster Joined Feb 21, 2013 Messages 224 Mar 17, 2013 #10 I'd love to be sponsored dont get me wrong. By nvidia or someone like that. Get paid by YouTube and all them? That'd be nice..
I'd love to be sponsored dont get me wrong. By nvidia or someone like that. Get paid by YouTube and all them? That'd be nice..