What is your gender?

What is your gender?

  • Male

    Points: 327 84.3%
  • Female

    Points: 31 8.0%
  • None of your business!

    Points: 30 7.7%

  • Total voters
    388
Hirasaka.Yomotsu.full.869946.jpg


This be me, Lord Medviah. I am a Male
 
Male :3 the good thing is that we aren't dominated by a gender. From the looks of this pole we have just a couple more guys than girls but it's fairly equal :D
 
Male :3 the good thing is that we aren't dominated by a gender. From the looks of this pole we have just a couple more guys than girls but it's fairly equal :D

The poll has been rigged... There really aren't that many ladies within our community. Not saying there aren't any, but not as many as the poll says...
 
I felt like picking the other one but I picked male
 
The poll has been rigged... There really aren't that many ladies within our community. Not saying there aren't any, but not as many as the poll says...

Yea.. it would appear that way.

(and the fact that we had over 300 "votes" in less than 24 hours. Usually takes about 5 days to reach that count.)
 
Yea.. it would appear that way.

(and the fact that we had over 300 "votes" in less than 24 hours. Usually takes about 5 days to reach that count.)

All a ploy to attract more females with the "proof" that we have a pretty equal male:female ratio going on. I see what's going on here.

lol
 
Some of the Males could probably pass of Females. I know I could after a good waxing.
 
We have some very manly sounding girls then if we are 50:50ish.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top