What is your gender?

What is your gender?

  • Male

    Points: 327 84.3%
  • Female

    Points: 31 8.0%
  • None of your business!

    Points: 30 7.7%

  • Total voters
    388
The poll has been rigged... There really aren't that many ladies within our community. Not saying there aren't any, but not as many as the poll says...

Makes me wonder what the actual number is... :)
 
I'm a guy. A special guy. The kinda guy you'd bring home to your mama's house. The kinda guy that makes ya'l feel special. WOOOOOOOOOOOO
 
Maybe the poll is not rigged, maybe some males and females don't like expressing themselves as their own gender, maybe they just want to be who they want to be. You never know, the structure of the internet and gaming allows players to easily create their own identity based on their real personality.

Either that, or some people purposefully chose the opposite gender in the poll because they can, or just to be funny.
 
Last edited:
I'm a carrot. I don't see that listed. Oh well.

6259997_700b.jpg
 
Yea you "PIGS" OMG! just because she is a Doctor so now that I stood up for you Doc I have this funny sore on my leg. I don't know if it is contagious?
 
I am male. However, given the nature of the poll, it boggles my mind that these skimpy, anime avatar-clad signatures are of those who are male. Not that I care, but honestly, it really makes you wonder 'why?'
 

Latest posts

Back
Top