What is the best "current running" TV Series?

What is the best "current running" TV Series?

  • The Walking Dead

    Points: 170 29.9%
  • The Big Bang Theory

    Points: 69 12.1%
  • Game of Thrones

    Points: 81 14.3%
  • Two and a Half Men

    Points: 4 0.7%
  • Rules of Engagement

    Points: 1 0.2%
  • Family Guy

    Points: 28 4.9%
  • American Dad

    Points: 7 1.2%
  • The Simpsons

    Points: 16 2.8%
  • Breaking Bad

    Points: 45 7.9%
  • I don't watch TV

    Points: 42 7.4%
  • I don't watch any of those.

    Points: 30 5.3%
  • Other (Please explain)

    Points: 75 13.2%

  • Total voters
    568
I actually don't watch much TV.

When I do, it's usually news or something. (cept during football season)
 
My favorite:
0.jpg


Second favorite:
psych1.jpg


My third favorite:
1867D80D4B7B6105450BA9
 
The Walking Dead is too main stream, have any of you guys watched The Big Bang Theory?! ITS HILARIOUS!!
 
Should I read the Game of Thrones series before I watch the series?
 
Um, Castle is the best show on the air at the moment.

Also, I needed to select 'Other' and 'I don't watch any of those' :(
 
You missed Mad Men...which if that isn't at least in your top three...then well I'm sorry for your tastes.
 
The Walking Dead, The Big Bang Theory, Game of Thrones, Two and a Half Men, Family Guy, and Breaking Bad are all tied in my book. I chose The Walking Dead however, due to the fact Norman Reedus (Daryl) is like.. THE BEST ACTOR EVER!
 
Should I read the Game of Thrones series before I watch the series?

Depends if your a tv guy or book guy.

The books are huge while the tv series lets you follow the same story in a shorter amount of time in my opinion.
 
Very tough decision between The Walking Dead and The Big Bang Theory. I chose The Big Bang Theory because I feel it has much better writing and better acting. I love The Walking Dead, but it is pretty rinse and repeat on a lot of things.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top