Rate the above users signature

7/10 simple but the Nanosuit = instant awesome. BTW, is that chinese on the right? Because it don't make no sense when I try to read it as Japanese. If it is Japanese, then I have my damn Kanji mixed again.


[quote1212886331=redspike[DAM]]
well..i can change my sig to Elfen Lied if you like that more :P
[/quote1212886331]

Hey, I LOVED Elfen Lied! One of my favourite animes.

You didn't rate me sig though :<
 
alright..ur sig......i know the 1st dude..from 30 secs to mars.....the 2nd.....i know the name....maybe from "Invader Zim" ?? duno the 3rd and 4th pic in ur sig.......but i would say...8/10....sorry...

btw...like my sig?? :P
 
7/10 because I dont know if it makes sense :\

BTW: my signature is still after my nickname, because before I joined eGO my nick was ZeroInferno in my othe clan.
 
^8/10^ i never played mgs series so can't judge that part, but i like the rotating bar above it - n33t
 
6-7/10 for most
8/10 @ major, for having cake in your sig (even though it only a word)
6/10 medley, too simple, good pic but the words seem out of place
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top