Fluxion Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 31, 2010 Messages 2,461 Mar 15, 2013 #21 Uhm, but it's not April 1, what? I don't. What? C-WHiT? :-(
Z Zacharias Active Member Joined Jan 13, 2010 Messages 327 Mar 16, 2013 #22 So, your world conquering tour continues with Counter-Strike, C-Whit? Congratulations.
Wize EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Mar 21, 2011 Messages 4,020 Mar 16, 2013 #23 Who's C-whit. Give me your buds.
A AkatsukiX Thread Thumper Joined Jun 23, 2011 Messages 1,103 Mar 16, 2013 #27 Im really confused now....
S Smile [inactive] Thread Junky Joined Nov 20, 2010 Messages 917 Mar 16, 2013 #28 Congratulations, mr. C-WHIT
I IceGladiator EGO Is My Life! Joined May 13, 2009 Messages 5,332 Mar 16, 2013 #29 Welcome back C-Whit! and congratulations! I do think an explanation would be wise for the shake up, but in either case! Congratulations!
Welcome back C-Whit! and congratulations! I do think an explanation would be wise for the shake up, but in either case! Congratulations!
konigandy6 Famous Joined May 8, 2011 Messages 518 Mar 16, 2013 #30 I don't even.... Congratulations Whit... Now come into Highschool so TripleREC stops picking on me!
D Dark_Frost Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 27, 2010 Messages 3,022 Mar 16, 2013 #32 Congrats C Whit!
S Silver Thread Junky Joined Nov 18, 2009 Messages 843 Mar 18, 2013 #34 I guess we stole him from DoD:s?...