Have you ever used newegg?

Have you ever used newegg?

  • A few times

    Points: 126 26.8%
  • Often

    Points: 145 30.8%
  • Never used it

    Points: 99 21.0%
  • Never heard of it

    Points: 88 18.7%
  • Other (please explain)

    Points: 13 2.8%

  • Total voters
    471
My friend and I ordered a few parts. No hassle at all, was nice.
 
Always order my computer parts from there. Even bought a couple watches as of late from there.
 
great to check for reviews if you are unsure of an item you're buying.
 
Great, easy way to get parts, especially since all the store retailers in my area only sell the cheap stuff rather than quality parts :glare:
 
I used newegg to build my first pc. They had a bundle deal with compatible parts and, being new to custom pc building, ordered it. It was a little more expensive than something compatibly more powerful, but it was shipped across the country rather quickly and everything worked quite well. I've also had a good experience with their returns after getting a graphics card that was larger then my case. Overall, I found them to be quite pleasant.
 
Was gonna to use it when building my computer, but Amazon had cheaper prices. I'll probably use Newegg later if I need another comp part.
 
I've browsed for parts on it but not much point using it seeing as I live in New Zealand...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top