Have you ever used newegg?

Have you ever used newegg?

  • A few times

    Points: 126 26.8%
  • Often

    Points: 145 30.8%
  • Never used it

    Points: 99 21.0%
  • Never heard of it

    Points: 88 18.7%
  • Other (please explain)

    Points: 13 2.8%

  • Total voters
    471
no because

I live in Denmark and everything i order outside of Europe gets taxed masively. so it would never be cheap enough to make it worth my while.
 
I hope all "Never heard of it" answers are from people who do not have access to it, ie overseas.
 
It's not what it used to be. Prices aren't as competitive and support has diminished. Used to be my go-to, now I shop around first.
 
I shop there quite often, its my goto place for computer parts and some other electronics.
 
I think Newegg is over rated, and over priced.
I use pricewatch.com
 
My #1 supplier for computer parts. I've probably spent over $4,000 on parts over the past decade. In addition, for teenagers looking to get started on positive credit history AND are responsible enough, you can also get set up with a credit account on your newegg purchases. Just be sure to pay it all off before the 0% interest rate expires (<$500 you got about 6 months to pay it all off, >$1000 you have a full year. Be sure to review and read the credit terms before going through as it is subject to changes).

Still, a good PC parts supplier to at least price parts and read reviews on anything you're interested on buying.
 
I only like old eggs

old+easter+eggs.jpg
 
I often look up stuff and end up there... but never buy from there. I just end up finding the exact same thing for cheaper somewhere else.
 
I've ordered from newegg quite a few times and I've been mostly very happy.

There was ONE Issue a few years back where I ordered a digital camera from them and it was stolen at their processing center or at THE UPS processing center in Newark.. (Probably from the UPS center since that is in a really crappy area)..
 

Latest posts

Back
Top