Have you ever used newegg?

Have you ever used newegg?

  • A few times

    Points: 126 26.8%
  • Often

    Points: 145 30.8%
  • Never used it

    Points: 99 21.0%
  • Never heard of it

    Points: 88 18.7%
  • Other (please explain)

    Points: 13 2.8%

  • Total voters
    471
I usually use Microcenter cause I actually have one nearby to my house so I don't have to wait for the shiping. But newegg is highly reliable it's usually pretty cheap, And they have amazing Employees.
 
I just ordered the new Mobo and Processor for my new build last week from them. Got my parts in 2 days with 3 day shipping. I generally shop at Amazon though. They usually beat Newegg's prices and free 2 day shipping on Prime beats all. Got my Amazon stuff in 1 day.
 
Yes, I have got Bruce Lee's new computer really good and works great pricing there is amazing and they are always emailing me with news letters and discounts. I would recommend it!!! Hope others feel the same..... :)
 
They don't ship to Australia (at least last I checked they didn't).

Should add an option to the poll for people in countries they don't ship to.
 
my computer is actually custom build, everything was bought from newegg, and everything works perfectly fine, it's a good service i must say. :)
 
Couple ribbon cables. The deal was ridiculous to pass up. That's about it though. My rig ain't that powerful, but it's been reliable for years now. fingers crossed:P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top