Hello fellow E's;
I started this thread in hopes that we can get some perspective on the eGO CS:GO server. I wanted to see if we can get the map changed. I play GO about twice a week. I never see anybody playing on the server. I know sometimes GO is a little hard, but I, for one, am addicted to the realness of the graphics and staying true to the Half Life platform that i started my online gaming with (remember Quake everyone). So if you agree or disagree with me, help blow this thread up so maybe the Heads of the CS:GO server will change it, or at least look into why the Edgegamers society isn't supporting GO.
Thank you for your time E's,
BFrosty
game on gamers!!
I started this thread in hopes that we can get some perspective on the eGO CS:GO server. I wanted to see if we can get the map changed. I play GO about twice a week. I never see anybody playing on the server. I know sometimes GO is a little hard, but I, for one, am addicted to the realness of the graphics and staying true to the Half Life platform that i started my online gaming with (remember Quake everyone). So if you agree or disagree with me, help blow this thread up so maybe the Heads of the CS:GO server will change it, or at least look into why the Edgegamers society isn't supporting GO.
Thank you for your time E's,
BFrosty
game on gamers!!






