Going Away For A Day or Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bergen

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
675
I have an appointment for tomorrow with a specialist for backs and necks. The MRI results from yesterday showed some acute tears and strains in my upper back and neck area. So hopefully this specialist gives me some good news, I hope I don't need back surgery because I definitely don't wanna have surgery on back at the age of 25. So everybody wish me luck and I should be back some time tomorrow night if not Sunday for sure. Hope everybody has a great weekend!!!

Regards,
Bergen
 
Take care of yourself man. A bad back is nothing to mess with. Just ask Stormy he is practically a cripple at this point.
 
Hope everything is ok, if they do have to operate, try and opt for a robotic spine. I hear they're pretty awesome.
 
Bergen, at first I was like "How many threads a brother need!?" but then I noticed the text referring to a possibility of pending surgery and was like "How many threads..." no.

I hope you get good news.

Sumac - I had to double take on your sig, that's flippin' hilarious.


Good luck Bergen.
 
We will be thinking about you Bergen. Good luck!!
 
Best of luck and I hope it is nothing serious that requires surgery :)


I recommend this doctor for a second opinion, though. :P
zoidberg.png
 
Last edited:
I'm feeling much better, and the results from today's tests didn't show any significant tears or damage to my back muscles. So they thought I just badly strained some muscles near my right shoulder blade, but the doctor thinks I can heal up quicker with some physical therapy which starts Monday, hope fully it helps me a lot, cause I'm getting really sick and tired of the pain.
 
I'm feeling much better, and the results from today's tests didn't show any significant tears or damage to my back muscles. So they thought I just badly strained some muscles near my right shoulder blade, but the doctor thinks I can heal up quicker with some physical therapy which starts Monday, hope fully it helps me a lot, cause I'm getting really sick and tired of the pain.

:thumbup:
 
I start my 1st day of physical therapy today, so I really hope it speeds up the healing process a bit
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top