Hi, I'm Paul! I'm new! Anything special I need to know?

NotSoFamousPaul

I made one post
Joined
Mar 24, 2013
Messages
13
So, I have my =(e)= tag, and I've only been a member for a few hours at the current time of writing. I look forward to being an active member, and I'd like to know about any advice and unwritten/special/unusual rules there are. (Servers, forums, Ventrilo, or otherwise.)
 
So, I have my =(e)= tag, and I've only been a member for a few hours at the current time of writing. I look forward to being an active member, and I'd like to know about any advice and unwritten/special/unusual rules there are. (Servers, forums, Ventrilo, or otherwise.)

The only special rule I can think of is have fun :blink:
In all seriousness though, welcome to eGO :)
 
Hi there, Paul! Welcome to eGO! :) You are in luck, as we are having an e-Orientation in our Ventrilo server on Tuesday at 8:00 PM ET. If you can make it, you'll learn quite a bit about eGO's past and present. :) Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or such.
 
Lucas I think you added me to steam unsure though... [email protected] is my username (not my e-mail :-/... I was a confused teenager when steam came out apparently). Hit me up if I'm not on there... I have my 2 year old daughter so I may get caught up with her but I'll try to attend this thing...
 
I would try to recruit as much as possible so that you get noticed
 
Treat people as you would like to be treated. Before you say or write something ask your self: "Would I feel OK saying this in front of my Grandmother, or in front of a little kid?".

Be friendly and have fun and you will do fine. Welcome to EdgeGamers.
 
Welcome, and be sure to visit the TF2 division forums. Also, I hear Kazoo likes cats, just FYI.
 
Welcome, and be sure to visit the TF2 division forums. Also, I hear Kazoo likes cats, just FYI.

She's also short. Remember that!

:glare:

Well, that is true. I do like cats (and am short). Anyway...

Welcome to eGO and the TF2 Division, Paul! :D

Chat with us in our Division Discussion! Also, check out the event thread and the TF2 Division FAQ.

We have an event almost every night, including tonight at 8PM CT. The event's announcement will go out at that time through the Edge Gamers Organization TF2 group.

See you in game! :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top