P ProBowl24 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 24, 2007 Messages 2,553 Jun 5, 2008 #1 Well pretty simple... Lakers or Celtics? I say Lakers...
Bigbird EGO Zealot Joined Jan 18, 2007 Messages 1,634 Jun 6, 2008 #3 Well I'm not too confident in your sports predicting... I mean cmon, Brewers over 100 wins?? You must be stoned. Bwahahaha Celts all the way
Well I'm not too confident in your sports predicting... I mean cmon, Brewers over 100 wins?? You must be stoned. Bwahahaha Celts all the way
F Frosty {A|R} Thread Thumper Joined Dec 29, 2006 Messages 1,046 Jun 6, 2008 #4 Lakers. gotta go for the home team yo
S Selmuir h4x0r Joined Oct 16, 2007 Messages 1,337 Jun 6, 2008 #5 Hmm looks like everyones for Lakers... ill go for Celtics what ever they are.
B Blue_Ranger Poster Joined Jul 14, 2007 Messages 245 Jun 6, 2008 #6 all bout them Lakers! =D goooo LA
D DeathShot EGO Addict Joined Dec 23, 2007 Messages 1,325 Jun 6, 2008 #7 LLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!
E =(e)=™ Mr.SaD I made one post Joined May 27, 2008 Messages 25 Jun 6, 2008 #9 Celtics Celtics Celtics Celtics Nuff said.....
B Bad Dream [S|R] Rookie Joined May 13, 2008 Messages 64 Jun 6, 2008 #10 Celtics just because i hate the lakers... -.-
P ProBowl24 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 24, 2007 Messages 2,553 Jun 6, 2008 #12 First im gonna show BigBird how the lakers beat the celtics...and then im gonna show him how the brewers get 100 wins. Eat it big boii
First im gonna show BigBird how the lakers beat the celtics...and then im gonna show him how the brewers get 100 wins. Eat it big boii
Bigbird EGO Zealot Joined Jan 18, 2007 Messages 1,634 Jun 6, 2008 #13 Well your Lady Lakers looked soooooooooo HOT last night. Losing in excellent fashion. The Kobe show..... I must have missed it because there wasnt one last night
Well your Lady Lakers looked soooooooooo HOT last night. Losing in excellent fashion. The Kobe show..... I must have missed it because there wasnt one last night
D DEATHS ANGEL Active Member Joined Dec 8, 2007 Messages 284 Jun 7, 2008 #14 #1 I don't like basketball #2 I don't like lakers #3 I go for celtics!
K Kognit0 The Dark Lord Joined Dec 8, 2007 Messages 666 Jun 7, 2008 #15 Celtics sounds cool What sport is this about btw? You should remake ur poll: NO CLUE