Best HUD?

FlyingWaffle

Forum Fiend
Joined
Mar 8, 2012
Messages
741
Hey, my HUD is outdated by like, 9 months, so I can't use it...

What's currently the best one for competitive play?

link plz?
 
I've been using frankenHUD since I prefer a small hud while still having something having something that looks nice but it hasn't updated in a while
 
Stock HUD looks terrible. If you like it your opinion is wrong. I sorta liked garm3n HUD for a.while, but every single version had something that annoyed me and what pushed me over the edge was that it took forever to update. Now I use rayshud because it is very clean and updates quickly. I reccomend using the auto updater: http://teamfortress.tv/forum/thread/981-rayshud
 
I still prefer the stock HUD. It kinda represents what TF2 is about, to me. That said, I started messing around a little but with my HUD, and the one big thing I changed was adding actual numbers to the health crosses that show up. It's.. not really that helpful. But I like it haha.
 
I like Ever-TF2Hud in its minimal aspect and arrangement is health, ammo and various charge bars.

http://code.google.com/p/eve-tf2hud/

That being said OI usually end up playing majority with the default HUD as I tend to mess around with my computer a lot and end up setting it back to factory fresh when A) I mess with something and it breaks or B) I got so much junk and files all over the place I just reinstall all that I use after I clean house that way.
 
Back
Top