Operation: Make Meep Win

Fullmetal

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Jun 2, 2010
Messages
5,281
For those of you who haven't already done so, there is a poll on the left side of the screen. Whoever makes fun of Artimus in drawing form the best wins $100 in steam cash. As of right now, Meep is behind by 2 votes. We need to push her to victory for the glory of the TF2 division.
2cTwD


How can you not vote for that?
It takes a grand total of 3 second and 2 mouse clicks to vote.
 
I voted for that because it was amazing funny to me xP


Had no idea Meep did it. 'tis a wonderfully suiting picture!
 
This will probably be the only time I say this for my poison heart doesn't approve... but,


I love you all. ;__;


WqS6aBe.png


Photo finish.​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yay Meep! I did vote for Meep already, but while we're at it, I'd also like to point out that Zombie Fondue from our division did the kangaroo Artimus picture, which I think is also pretty dang cool. So yay talent and things!
 
Meep is currently in the lead. LET'S KEEP IT THAT WAY.

Yay Meep! I did vote for Meep already, but while we're at it, I'd also like to point out that Zombie Fondue from our division did the kangaroo Artimus picture, which I think is also pretty dang cool. So yay talent and things!

And if Zombie Fondue's picture was in a close second, this thread would be dedicated to getting that pushed into first.
 
Old spice is too mainstream :P

In all seriousness, I kind of expected Meep to be in the final vote, so I sought her picture out when the vote went up. I was not disappointed, that picture is deserving of my vote and so much more.
 
Sorry Meep, I voted for someone else. *dons asbestos suit*
 
I voted for Meep, not because she is in our Division, but because her work of art was hilarious.
Man on a horse? Please. Nothing more than a tired marketing campaign. Wigs, on the other hand, are comedic gold.
 
Operation is a Go! I like it though meep. Its to funny LOL
 
I voted for meep because her art is delightful. It makes me giggle like a little schoolgirl.
 
I thought three of them were pretty awesome and had a hard time choosing. However, I think Meep's was the best. Good luck!
 
I voted for the one I found funniest/best without looking at the usernames and it turned out to be Meep :)
 
Glad to see support for Meep's drawing!

Also, for those of you who wish to view more artwork by Meep, check out her doodle thread. :D
 
I voted for Meep, not because she is in our Division, but because her work of art was hilarious.
Man on a horse? Please. Nothing more than a tired marketing campaign. Wigs, on the other hand, are comedic gold.

^

pretty much.

voted when I saw the poll go up cause I thought it was the most original, and Meep's artstyle is always really awesome.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top