Meet the Mini Sectry aka Polish on Foundry

The_Polish_Pyronaut

Forum Fiend
Joined
May 2, 2012
Messages
631
Meet the Mini Sentry aka Polish on Foundry

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn_0puuB0dg[/ame]

After the few rounds I went through on foundry and what I pulled off finding this was almost a sign. Almost had half the serve filled with engies and mini's doing just this.
 
Last edited:
I always run when I'm playing spy even if I'm disguised I'm not risking it...not again...ever again...
 
I always run when I'm playing spy even if I'm disguised I'm not risking it...not again...ever again...

So thats you in the video N-Light?
And it was not that bad playing as spy against my mini was it? He was harmless to you. It was my shotgun that you were running from and my pistol that finished you off.

And I just noticed that I misspelled the word "Sentry" in the title for this topic. What I get for typing with one hand on one laptop and doing homework on another.
 
That would be the craziest thing to see!

What if mini sentries had rockets!?!!
 
This is, for the most part, true.

And then when I use the FJ......I almost feel bad for the enemy spies.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top