That feeling you get whenn you spend $100 on TF2

Well darn Polish. I am a bit jealous of that Gunslinger. But everything else, meh.
 
Why do so much people actually spend money on the game O_O

All I spent was $5 to get premium (excluding my xmas giveaway last year)
 
You spent $100 O.O

Not the first time nor will it most likely be the last. I spent over $100 on items for that Duel event a few months back here but today was the first time I spent that amount on myself at once just on items.

Again my wallet hates you The Poor Man but it will eventually get over it on payday so thanks again.
 
im gonna buy some weeeeeeeeeeeeeps

only got 100.00 dollahs in my steam walleet
 
Ummmmm you do realize you just spent $100 on items totaling 30 keys or $38.

Edit: unless those accessories were 2 Buds you just got scammed hard
 
Last edited:
Now you are just trying to hurt The Poor Man's feelings Sub. I cross checked the prices and he sold me them at the current market value close to mid range.

S Sapper: 12-13 keys
S PDA: 14-16 keys
S Invis Watch: 10-12
S Spycicle : .66-1 rec
Merc's Muffler: 3 keys

So high end wise I'm looking at 44 keys 1 ref with keys being $2.49 at the store $109.56 not counting the Rec.

The Poor Man sold me the PDA, Spycicle and Merc's Muffler for 17 keys
Then the Sapper and Watch for 20 keys.
So 37 keys total $92.13 not counting tax and my festive minigun I also traded.

All and all it was a fair market trade for the time it was done. Prices might go up in the future on some of the items, I'm currently placing my money on the PDA and Sapper.

But as I was able to complete multiple sets with this the actual value when combined with the items I currently have increases more to then the items individual value.

That being said if you need items I highly recommend The Poor Man as a seller as all this was done in less then 10 minuets or so with the second sale happening on a whim after I mentioned my list. I was surprised he was able to acquire the Sapper and Watch as fast as he did plus he only got a little profit from the trade himself instead of high balling.

Valve got more out of this then anything in the end lol they are the real scammers for making this game want me to posses such items.

Though I've been deployed for over half a year now and have the funds to do this. Have not bought anything for myself in ages so this has to count for wearing the same sun worn cloths all this time and eating military chow. God what I would give for a beer or something that had flavor to it.
 
Now you are just trying to hurt The Poor Man's feelings Sub. I cross checked the prices and he sold me them at the current market value close to mid range.

S Sapper: 12-13 keys
S PDA: 14-16 keys
S Invis Watch: 10-12
S Spycicle : .66-1 rec
Merc's Muffler: 3 keys

So high end wise I'm looking at 44 keys 1 ref with keys being $2.49 at the store $109.56 not counting the Rec.

The Poor Man sold me the PDA, Spycicle and Merc's Muffler for 17 keys
Then the Sapper and Watch for 20 keys.
So 37 keys total $92.13 not counting tax and my festive minigun I also traded.

All and all it was a fair market trade for the time it was done. Prices might go up in the future on some of the items, I'm currently placing my money on the PDA and Sapper.

But as I was able to complete multiple sets with this the actual value when combined with the items I currently have increases more to then the items individual value.

That being said if you need items I highly recommend The Poor Man as a seller as all this was done in less then 10 minuets or so with the second sale happening on a whim after I mentioned my list. I was surprised he was able to acquire the Sapper and Watch as fast as he did plus he only got a little profit from the trade himself instead of high balling.

Valve got more out of this then anything in the end lol they are the real scammers for making this game want me to posses such items.

Though I've been deployed for over half a year now and have the funds to do this. Have not bought anything for myself in ages so this has to count for wearing the same sun worn cloths all this time and eating military chow. God what I would give for a beer or something that had flavor to it.

Paypal key purchases go for $1.20-1.35(for your specific case you are buying enough to the $1.20-$1.25 range) depending on the seller and if you are buying in bulk. The op only stated you buying PDA and sapper(10.5 keys and falling not 13). So you still paid 2x as much as you should have.

On a more personal note, I can understand being away from your homeland. It sucks having to leave your good friends behind.
 
Last edited:
Paypal key purchases go for $1.20-1.35(for your specific case you are buying enough to the $1.20-$1.25 range) depending on the seller and if you are buying in bulk. The op only stated you buying PDA and sapper(10.5 keys and falling not 13). So you still paid 2x as much as you should have.

On a more personal note, I can understand being away from your homeland. It sucks having to leave your good friends behind.

What black market do you go to for keys at these prices? I get mine from the Mann.Co store and they sell them for $2.49.
 
Buy them from Steam market for around 2.40 or less each. Honestly, the whole "paypal" thing isn't safe and I do not recommend it. Some people have good rep, but it is always a danger.
 
Buy them from Steam market for around 2.40 or less each. Honestly, the whole "paypal" thing isn't safe and I do not recommend it. Some people have good rep, but it is always a danger.

I have several big trader friends who swear by the sourceop traders. Just make sure the seller has a few pages of good rep on their rep thread(usually linked in their tf2outpost thread).

To find these people use http://www.tf2outpost.com, use the search function, put a key on the left and real-life money on the right, and search. Make sure they link to their sourceop rep thread and make sure the rep thread matches the steam profile of the trader(check the community link character by character). Also check the thread for lots of good rep and make sure they aren't marked as a scammer. I know this sounds like a lot, but 99% of traders are perfectly good people and won't cause any trouble. Remember it is a common curtosy to leave rep in their thread after you trade real life money.
 
I'm envious. I really want those but I can't justify spending any more money on TF2 now that I have an unusual.
 
Buy them from Steam market for around 2.40 or less each. Honestly, the whole "paypal" thing isn't safe and I do not recommend it. Some people have good rep, but it is always a danger.

Pretty much this. I had a friend who was scammed using paypal. Id rather pay 2.49 for a safe key then "saving money" with a chance of being scammed.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top