K Kiririn Thread Junky Joined Jan 4, 2013 Messages 838 Apr 1, 2013 #1 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwaPJar6zck[/ame] I'LL TELL YA SOMTHIN', IT IS STRANGE.
GTRRacer001 EGO Zealot Joined Oct 19, 2011 Messages 1,555 Apr 1, 2013 #2 As your council member I approve of this. -Councilman GTR
J JTM Forum Fiend Joined Apr 17, 2012 Messages 686 Apr 1, 2013 #8 If you cook bacon in a strange pan, does it become strange bacon?
N N-Light Thread Junky Joined May 6, 2012 Messages 826 Apr 1, 2013 #9 throwing bacon on your computer makes you better @ tf2. -council NL approves
J JTM Forum Fiend Joined Apr 17, 2012 Messages 686 Apr 1, 2013 #10 As Pope I refute your theology and substitute profound belief in myself. Silly councilman
N N-Light Thread Junky Joined May 6, 2012 Messages 826 Apr 1, 2013 #11 The funny thing is after a few kills it wont even be strange, so im just gonna rename the normal one to strange forever.
The funny thing is after a few kills it wont even be strange, so im just gonna rename the normal one to strange forever.
jhnsn EGO Zealot Joined Aug 5, 2011 Messages 1,490 Apr 1, 2013 #12 Weird thing I noticed: Star has the same desk chair that I do :huh: Exactly the same.