Defiance?

Anyone wanna post an initial synopsis/review about the game and their experiences with it?

I just found it ironic that the special abilities are called EGO powers....
 
Anyone wanna post an initial synopsis/review about the game and their experiences with it?

I just found it ironic that the special abilities are called EGO powers....

same here and i just caught the first episode yeasterday and i gotta say im getting more interested.
 
Defiance is only good on the PC. It's way to buggy on the Xbox 360 and PS3. But it isn't a consistent MMO because the story is single player only and group centered missions are once every now and then. Defiance wouldn't be a great addition to the OP:X Division because the multi-player is limited.
 
I think Defiance is a good addition to the OPX Div there is not only COOP but there is PVP as well which is called Shadow Wars it is awesome and I personally love Defiance and it would be an honor for me to rep eGO in Defiance If we decide to carry the game if I play this game a lot so if any leadership want to talk about the game with me or if anyone does you can PM me here or on vent and if you want add me ingame (AngelsKing)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top