ya ya ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as a note, this site is still under heavy construction. Please do not pester me to do non critical updates until all large updates are complete. :)

Thank you.
 
John, I think the lag that you saw was the server itself. I was having the hardest time last night doing anything since everything was loading so slow.

It seems to load alot better this morning, but who knows. I am open to other themes. This banner is killing me though, as my photoshop skills are near none.
 
I absolutly love this theme! Especially the chat box on every page.

But even when I am typying in the reply box, i am like 5 letters behind. Not sure if that is server related?
 
Beats me. I'm fine. No lag whatsoever on my end. Quick reply, chat box. It's all running very, very smoothly.
 
I actually like the colors...

it is laggy though...not sure if its my work comp though.
 
The website is pretty laggy for me too. It's chewing up a good 30% of my CPU.
 
BTW, anyone want to take bets on how long it will take for Outbreak to spam himself up to a post count of thousands? :-)
 
Looks good for now, my full name wont fit for my display name though >_< , But that aint that serious, and BTW, im the 27th member, thats cool!, im a nice and low number :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top