Team Fortress TWO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am buying the orange box tonight hopefully so I can get the server up to par with mani/ect.

I am also interested on if it is a resource hog or better running.
 
I played, by default, all settings were maxed, I had to tone em down BIG time. THe lighting was AMAZING and laggy :P


Spys can be INVISIBLE while changing disguises.
 
I had a chance to play for awhile last night. Definitely a great game.
 
i love this game!!!
Heavy Weapons
[link=hyperlink url]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z161/Deathscythe84/ctf_2fort0004.jpg[/link]
[link=hyperlink url]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z161/Deathscythe84/ctf_2fort0003.jpg[/link]
[link=hyperlink url]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z161/Deathscythe84/ctf_2fort0002.jpg[/link]
[link=hyperlink url]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z161/Deathscythe84/ctf_2fort0001.jpg[/link]
[link=hyperlink url]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z161/Deathscythe84/ctf_2fort0000.jpg[/link]
Sniper
[link=hyperlink url]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z161/Deathscythe84/ctf_2fort0010.jpg[/link]
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z161/Deathscythe84/ctf_2fort0009.jpg
[link=hyperlink url]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z161/Deathscythe84/ctf_2fort0007.jpg[/link]
 
hmm they work for me just copy and paste them into a new browser i love your sig

Edit nevermind i linked them
 
Is the server going to run from the same server farm that eGO DOD S is on? I see you are going to buy Valve's Orange Box? is the server empty and you load the games on it, or does the server farm own the game and we rent the server with TF2 running?
Martin/Coldsaw
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top