Server Coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kendle

Fire Bringer
Board Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2006
Messages
1,860
The server is here, but a few bugs were found in the linux version so Valve did not release that version yet. Its first on the priorities though, as the majority of boxes run linux.

Deacon @ DGX is hard at work looking into setting up a VM to run a windows version on the box. Once that is complete I will try out a couple different options in terms of admining and plugins.

This would be running the beta version and anyone that has pre-ordered the Orange box will have access to play online @ eGO's server.
 
Great to hear. We appreciate everyones time and work going into this!
 
Excellent news!

Soon I will destroy everything!

By the way, do you guys like my new sig? ^_^
 
YAHOOO I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY eGO STYLE!!! SORRY FOR THE CAPS IM JUST EXCITED!!
 
i got the game = ) (Someone Bought it for me)

and i will be playing it on saturday since this comp cant rune it = )
----------------------------------------------------------------

and killa mayb you will get it sooooooooooooon!

( whats Baron Up to)
 
I never really played TFC so.....


And this is not going to be the same game. The maps are going to be interesting.
 
My download just finished last night. :) Cannot wait to try it out.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top