Server Coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see a full rotation server. There's no need to limit it to only a few maps. All of the maps are great.
 
Well in the case of rotation server. We're ego! My 2 cents is start with a rotatonal server. My suggestion for next server would be 24/7 2fort. IMO, 2fort is the Ava of TF. If we don't want to get a third server, we can always rotate 2fort and dustbowl, the two most popular maps there are :)


Just my idea :)
 
Rotation will be cool. There is not one map that I dislike, each is unique in it's own way and provides excellent gameplay.
 
I'll hopfully be gettig my hands dirty with the new server tonight. If anything happens it will not be until later this evening.

I'll keep you posted
 
Actually if you guys play Well, that's a pretty good map too. It's a control Point map, but it's only 1 map and not a giant configuration map where the areas are territorial.

Also, you may want to change the respawn wave down to 10 seconds. 20 second ones are really a long wait, but I can live with it.
 
i think a full rotation for the first week or so. then that way we can figure out which maps are most popular and then rotate the favorites. that way we dont have the server going empty while unpopular maps are on.
 
I'm downloading the game now and it looks AWESOME. I've heard a lot of feedback saying that it is extremely fun to play.
 
[quote1190243496=Alpha Hawk]
How's the pyro?
[/quote1190243496]

It's excellent! IT doesn't suck anymore! ^_^
 
[quote1190249553=Thor [DAM]]
[quote1190243496=Alpha Hawk]
How's the pyro?
[/quote1190243496]

It's excellent! IT doesn't suck anymore! ^_^
[/quote1190249553]


I don't know, its driving me crazy.

Then again, IT might not suck. Could be me.




Probably me.
 
[quote1190308446=GdbyLeggyBlonde]
[quote1190249553=Thor [DAM]]
[quote1190243496=Alpha Hawk]
How's the pyro?
[/quote1190243496]

It's excellent! IT doesn't suck anymore! ^_^
[/quote1190249553]

I don't know, its driving me crazy.

Then again, IT might not suck. Could be me.

Probably me.
[/quote1190308446]

Pyro and Scout have the fastest footwork. Scout > Pyro speed. Mainly as Pyro you don't want to run out with the flame thrower, but you do want to be up close for the flames to get them (melee range). Pyro are good for sniffing out spies as well as running like mad into the enemy base. Don't play out in the open and Pyro really shines. Draw them in then "Flame on!".
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top