Frequent TF2 crashes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackhawksniper

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
6,861
Does anyone get these? I havent been able to play for more then 20 minutes before I get a crash or lock up where I must restart my computer. I tried 6 hours already to play it, dont even have 1 hour of play time.
 
Whats your specs? I have the same issue.

Amd fx-57
Nvidia 7950gt
1 gig corsair ram
Windows XP
550 watt PSU
 
Just updated my drivers and directX. When I went to find servers it locked up. Very strange. Before I updated everything I tried playing and my video signal to my monitor was lost.
 
I dont know processor, but cpu is running around 70% when playing. I got a nvidia 7800 GS and 1 gig of corsair ram and plenty of power :P
 
I was locking up also. I made a custom config and everything is running very smooth now. If you are interested, let me know.
 
I just played like 2 hours of TF2, no crashes or any problems whatsoever. Little lag one time, but that was it.
 
If I try to run textures on high, I get the same thing. I have it on low atm and no crashes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top