Fave class

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I started, I was a total Spy. And because I got it the day it came out, people werent too bright concerning spies. Thats when I got my 10 backstab killing spree.

Now I like medic, though.
 
I find myself playing...well...every class. It is important to know them all well so that you can take on a role that is required at any time. I usually get on and assume whatever class has the least players.

My favs are probably the soldier, heavy, engineer, and medic.

The ones I play the least probably are the pyro, scout, and sniper.
 
[quote1190832139=masterofpuppets]
[quote1190268331=Thor [DAM]]
[quote1190264959=masterofpuppets]
An Aussie that yells "god save the queen"?
[/quote1190264959]


Yep. Aussies, Brits, Canucks, and South Africans all say that.
[/quote1190268331]

Until I hear him say "Crickey that's a big croc!" he's a freakin brit to me. =)

[/quote1190832139]

I'd like to add that, while playing with the snipers voice comms last night, I heard him actually say "crickey". So you were right, Thor.
 
Pyro, Demo, and Spy for me. Pyro if I can manage it, Demo if I feel like some splody fun, and Spy if we don't have any (or any decent ones) on our team.

Mainly Pyro, though. I wish I was better at the demo, though.
 
I really like the Demoman, but it really depends on what map I play. ctf_2fort I like the Engineer, cp_well I like the Spy and so on.
 
i LOVE being the scout. Its a great person to be on defense with, who would expect that? I love running circles around a hvy gunner while hitting him with a bat :P

Ill be a spy if we need stuff taken out or a person taken down.

Eng is fun if we are sucking for defense :P

Hvy is fun no matter what :)

and I really don't play anything else unless we need a medic
 
Soldier, Medic(when barons HWguy), or HWGuy. But I will say spy is fun to run up behind someone and stab them in the back!
 
what r u saying +.£.n i'm always lost at everything
Eier.32
 
Recently, Ive been LOVING demoman. Trap nades are awesome, and Im loving how easy it is to massacre a sentry.
 
PYRO!!!!.....and I liked him before the pyro update that made him more powerfull, liked him almost from the beginning, now I love him even more :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top